Chatsworth Motorhome & Caravan Servicing Ltd are a National Caravan Council (NCC) Approved Mobile Workshop (AWS) which means that we can service your motorhome or caravan without affecting your manufacturers warranty. The AWS is a scheme set up and run by the NCC, Caravan and Motorhome Club and the Camping & Caravan Club.
With Chatsworth Motorhome & Caravan Servicing Ltd you get to work with local independent engineers with full support of associations such as the MCEA and AWS.
For motorhomes the base vehicle is not included in the service. This needs to be carried out in accordance with the warranty conditions of the manufacturer e.g Fiat, Ford, Renault etc. We can recommend local independent garages who we work alongside and usually combine base vehicle and habitation service at the sametime giving you less hassle. Ask for details when you call to book your habitation service.
Please see our full range of services below:
Full service - caravans only
Habitation servicing - motorhomes and caravans
Gas tests including appliance testing - motorhomes and caravans
Electrical (12v & 240v) systems - motorhomes and caravans
Chassis servicing - caravans only
Pre- Purchase inspections - motorhomes and caravans
Breakdown call out - motorhomes and caravans
For a service you will need to do the following:
- Empty out as much as the van as possible. The floor area and lockers need to be clear. This reduces the weight when jacking the caravan.
- Connect the 12v and 230v power, gas and fill the water system. This applies to both caravans and motorhomes.
- Ensure the toilet is clean and empty. Any toilets that are found to be not empty during a service will incur a £25.00 soiling charge.
- Ensure that there is a minimum 1 metre all around the leisure touring vehicle and that it is on flat and level ground.
- Ensure that any awnings and covers are removedprior to our arrival.
- Do not expect just to service on the public highway. It must be on private land with access for our service vehicle.
- Please ensure that all keys (lockers, wheel bolts, doors etc) are available on the day.
- If we are working on a storage site or camp site ensure that the owners / wardens are aware.
- Tell us of any CCTV or security recording equipment that is in operation.
We do not take any responsibility for the security of the leisure touring vehicle. It is your responsibility to remove and refit any security devices.
A service consists of a standard check list for which time has been scheduled. Any additional work must be notified at the time of booking the service and it will be charged in addition to the cost of the service.
Please see our terms and conditions here
Remember you have a legal obligation to ensure that your caravan or motorhome is safe.
The approved workshop scheme is supported by the following manufacturers - Adria, Auto-Sleepers, Auto Trial Motorhomes, Bailey Caravans & Motorhomes, Coachman Caravans, Erwin Hymer Group (Elddis, Xplore, Buccaneer and Compass), Hobby Caravans & Motorhomes, Lunar Caravans, Roller Team Motorhomes, Swift Group Caravans & Motorhomes.
We are also authorised to service WildAx Motorhomes.